Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Restaurant Review Template

Hello! I was bored one day and decided I'd like to join the rest of the internet with another restaurant reviewing blog.

I love to dine out and I'm sure you do too. I'd even love to hear about it. That's why I'm opening up this blog to anyone who'd like to contribute. Please use these general guidelines for your review.

Title of Restaurant


Casual description of the restaurant including links to its website (if available) and its address

Picture of exterior of the restaurant

The Atmosphere ranking out of 5 (ex. 2/5)

Description of the atmosphere of the restaurant

Picture of interior of the restaurant

The Service ranking out of 5 (ex. 2/5)


Description of the all of the service experienced

The Food ranking out of 5 (ex. 2/5)


Description of the food

Picture of the food as it was served

Conclusion


Concluding paragraph describing your reaction to the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment